americanalpineAn important part of mentorship is helping students gain more independence. Building students’ skills and decision-making to be more independent outdoorspeople is a central focus of #HMIGap, and by the end of a semester, they’ve come a long way. Dave, one of our instructors, sips maté and watches on as our students lead climbs, build anchors, and take them down in Piedra Parada, Argentina.
We’re very appreciative to get to share our stories through the #aacgram. Please check back tomorrow for more about the conservation projects that our students do. And of course, learn more about us @highmountaininstitute.
- panchoconcepcionSector calavera
- macycatherine@daveclarkbarol 👏🏼👏🏼🌲🌲
- kmshonLove that place. Viva La Ola!
- delafuente.pabloCongratulations for the teachings in a natural environment like "La Buitrera" and Piedra Parada...And take Mate with helmet !!...Saludos desde Esquel en Patagonia ARG...😀⚠✌
- sethkazmer@afrecein quiero viajar a Piedra Parada!!
- hardynhillsThis is awesome
Log in to like or comment.