rachaellucasI took this photograph just a moment after I typed The End on The State of Grace. Thirteen months later and it's a real book, and in two days it will be officially published. I wrote almost all of it here at the amazing @gladstoneslibrary which feels like a second home to me (and lots of other writers). It's a wonderful place and if you're ever near Chester you should definitely visit - just don't eat all the scones before I get there.
- rachaellucas#gladstoneslibrary #librarylove #gladlib #writeforjoy #thestateofgrace #rachaellucas #books #bookstagram #booklovers #bookishhygge #whyiwrite #authorsofinstagram #author #writing #littlestoriesofmylife #quietlife
- whenlovelookslikelaughterWhat a room...
- rachaellucas@whenlovelookslikelaughter it's the most astounding place.
- this_is_the_houseWhat an evocative photo - I can hear the wood creaking and smell the books!
- rachaellucas@this_is_the_house it's exactly as you imagine it!
- jigsawnutritionOh wow, looks amazing! I need to visit....
- rachaellucas@jigsawnutrition It really is!
- liveotherwiseI want to go back, preferably for a week. One evening wasn't enough.
- bookish_yogiI want to go here so badly. My intention for a while has been to write book 3 here. I might book myself in on payday.....
- rachaellucas@liveotherwise Yes. We need a retreat.
- liveotherwise@rachaellucas yes.
- beldruryI use to live in Hawarden and I adore this place
Log in to like or comment.