- betrayaltraumarecoveryHave you ever felt alone in your trauma and healing journey? I know I have. Sometimes I even feel alone in feeling alone (does that make sense?) As I reach out to other women or simply sit and listen to her experiences, I find that I am not alone in the pain and confusion I feel. Being able to be with other women have experienced what I experience and to be validated and understood has been vital to the progress I have made in recovery.
There are moments and days where I still feel alone, but eventually I realize I am not. I have the supporters and advocates all around me!
Listen to today's podcast episode - go to the btr.org and click on the menu in the top left corner - to hear Anne and Coach Rae discuss healing during and after divorce.
- betrayaltraumarecovery#traumatized #divorced #divorce #healingtime #brenebrown #brenebrownquotes #vulnerability #relationshipquote #betrayed #betrayal #betrayalquotes #betrayaltrauma #odaat #ldsmom #imonlyhuman #thingswillgetbetter
- betrayaltraumarecovery#pornkillslove #fightthenewdrug #lovetakestwo #addictionrecovery #codependent #codependency #codependentnomore #bebrave #reliefsociety
- prettylovedblogThere are so many people who can relate. Sometimes we feel like we have to suffer alone but we don't 💕
- jessa_rachael_photographyThis is so true! Good reminder.
- latterdaywarriorI'm thankful for Christ. Because of Him, we are never alone 💗💗💗
- youngandthetoothlessSounds like a great podcast for those in need of guidance
- savvygreystylesLove this quote so true
- mommychroniclesYes I love this!
- healthyhomemakersTeamwork makes the dream work 😉👍🏼
- michellemorales.nlWhat a beautiful quote
- betrayaltraumarecovery@healthyhomemakers ohh that's good, using it for my next post lol 🤔
- healthyhomemakersGo for it! I always tell my hubby that. I liked your quote a lot, too!