corinnezupkoHonor your Inner Guidance. It eternally knows the way.
I'm reading the new CE (complete and annotated edition) of A Course in Miracles (and am loving it!). In it is a reference that Helen Schucman (the scribe of the Course) was reading the book, "Letters of the Scattered Brotherhood" (1948). I was immediately prompted to buy it and WOW is it loaded with gems like this one! I take so much comfort in knowing that there have been many who have gone before us who have sought and found the Truth.
Only love is real. ❤
- corinnezupko@yananton 🙏🙌❤
- corinnezupko@jes_bartram thank you!
- corinnezupko@lottiestjernqvist ❤❤
- corinnezupko@karinamachadoauthor it's a classic! ❤
- corinnezupko@clarimompremier lol that's totally true!! We're like spiritual children who often get stuck in a phase of "I want to do it myself!"
- corinnezupko@heidifeelpeacenow ❤❤❤
- lovereadyandwillingKeep it up!
- clarimompremier@corinnezupko yes, like I have "spiritual tantrums." I like that image you gave me. It makes me think of my spiritual maturity...I'm always growing.
- corinnezupko@clarimompremier this whole world is a spiritual temper tantrum lol! YES! We're always getting better at allowing the memory of Truth to return to our awareness ❤️❤️
- dreamexpertsacademyNice! ⭐
- mental_health_soldierGreat page 👍
Log in to like or comment.