emilyskyefitI went about 10 or 11 days without training and I was going crazy from being so inactive (I need it for my mental health haha). I had my wisdom teeth taken out & have a dry socket (ouch) 😩 so I wasn't able to do much. I've been eating really healthy though...fish & steamed soft veggies have been my staples! Luckily I've still maintained my leanness. It just shows that what you eat is really important for not only your health but for maintaining a healthy body fat percentage.
I have to admit though, I can't wait to get back into training hard again! 😝 I've been a couple of times now, slowly getting back into it!
I'm off to LA next week for a really big fitness shoot and want to feel my best for it so I'm just doing the best I can right now. ☺
Things happen that are out of our control but all we can do is the best we can with what we've got at the time. It could always be worse!
I hope your week is going well so far! ☺
- sexyamanda.sexygirl.viirt🔥Ķ🌹I💞Ŝ🔥Š🌹ḿ💋Ể💦Ḟ 💖Ų💞Ḉ🔥k🔥ḿ🔞Ể🍒
- johnnybond18Po 😀
- mindful.inspirationGorgeous!! 😍 Please have a look at our account if you want to learn how mindfulness can help change your life! 💆
- kayla_raquelBody goals!! 😍😍
- fitolife_comThis looks great 😊
- i_mannuuLove your smile 😍 its so contagious 😊 cant help but smile with you
- sommarlene_loves_workoutYou are such an cool woman @emilyskyefit . Your polical work for children are realy good!!!! 👍👍👍👍👍
- sommarlene_loves_workoutAns your shape too 😂 😍😍😍😍
- _nadamo_7Beauty 😍😍😍😍
- drc.asendratylerToo nice
- moriarty_josephI love that look!🔥🤘🏼
- stephaniedesouzaartLove your hair @emilyskyefit how do you style it?
- charliedec76you Are looking so hot👍👍👍😘
Log in to like or comment.