cookingupquiltsSee that shredded thread? The quilting gods must know I'm on deadline.... This is the 4th time it's broken in the last hour. Gonna go find some wine, or chocolate, or both!!! @$&!!$& #shreddedthreads #paininthebuttquilting
- sunflowerquiltingTime for a new needle?
- faithandfabricWas just going to make @sunflowerquilting Raylee's suggestion - when my thread does that, it's usually the needle acting up. Keep the wine though; wine *always* helps 😉🍷
- tishnwonderlandAnd maybe a new needle? I know I need to change mine 😂
- cookingupquiltsChanged the needle and things are going better now. And YES Jen, I've got the wine close by!! 🤗 Thanks girls! @sunflowerquilting @faithandfabric @tishnwonderland
- sunflowerquilting@cookingupquilts the thread is shirred and then is really thin so it breaks. Often a burr in the needle can do this. If it was a wispy break then I'd consider the thread is caught somewhere and not feeding easily. Glad you're on the way again.
- faithandfabric@sunflowerquilting so interesting! I never knew to look for a difference in how it breaks. Thanks for that tip!
- cookingupquilts@sunflowerquilting Thanks Raylee!
- sunflowerquilting@faithandfabric I'm a font of useless knowledge some days! 😉
- piecefulwendyUffda! Definitely both 🍷and 🍫
- cutandalterSo glad it's sorted - I had so much of this recently on a quilt that also had a deadline 😔
Log in to like or comment.