laviwashereI've been off the grid this past week because I was hit by a car last Sunday while crossing the street in my neighborhood. I managed to walk out of the hospital hours later with only a concussion, a few abrasions on my head, and some sore body parts. I was really lucky - it could have been a lot worse. I don't remember the accident and probably never will, and that's made recovery kind of frustrating. It all could have ended in an instant through no fault of my own. It's weird to only know about what could have been my last moment on earth through what others have told me and only very hazy memories of my own. Although I'm still not 100% back to my old self, I'll be there soon. I look forward to go back to being "alive" instead of "lucky to be alive". ☀️
- leanneansarAww you are such a positive soul !! I am so happy you are ok and wishing you all my best ! Bisous lavi
- destinationchaserWhat a beautiful sunset mood 😍
- versepasiI'm glad you're feeling better 💜
- amysederSo glad you are ok and healing!
- sailingchanceLove it! One of my favorites!
- girlsborntotravelGlad you are feeling better !
- laviwashere@travelonthebrain my mom said the exact same thing: that I've traveled all over and ended up in the hospital back home. Thanks so much for the support!
- laviwashere@flojo19 thank you darling! Love you! 😘
- laviwashere@nicoletrilivas thanks Nicole!
- laviwashere@goodgrateful thanks darlin!! 😘😘
- travelonthebrainI wish my mom would think the same. For her everything is scarier than home but when I'm home, she's reading the latest crimes listed in our newspapers out loud. So basically everything is dangerous... Well, I'm still here.
- laviwashere@travelonthebrain hahah I think that's just motherly love! 💕
- travelonthebrainYeah, that with a little paranoia sprinkled on top.😉
- weblogtheworldSo stunning
- martivision_worldLike it!
- bffstakeontheworldBeautiful 🌅
Log in to like or comment.