youngbloodboutiqueTomorrow: for #equalpayday, we're joining @leaninorg and our local chapter @lean_in_atl to offer 20% off all women-owned brands in the shop!
Women, on average, are paid 20% less than men, with women of color suffering the largest gap percentages. April 4th is the date that women's pay catches up to men's from the prior year. Over the course of a woman's lifetime the gap adds up to lost earnings around $530,000.
Join us and other participating #Atlanta businesses, including @figandfloweratl, @kingofpops, @nonisdeli, and more, to highlight the impact of closing the wage gap by showing how much #20percentcounts. ✌️
- b_niramI'll definitely be stopping in !
- hartvariationsThis is so wonderful, and good to know the numbers. Thanks so much! ♀️⚡
- laurieduncanartThis is so awesome! 👏🏻 Excited to come in tomorrow for the first time since moving to Atlanta. Can't wait!!! ⭐️ @youngbloodboutique
- youngbloodboutique@laurieduncanart @b_niram Yay! See you tomorrow! 💛
- youngbloodboutique@crosbyelements 👋😽
- polarisjewelrySo cool! 💕💕💕
- sarah.karonYet another reason why I love your boutique.
- neckshirtLove this!
- rootcitymarket🙌 very cool! 🙌
Log in to like or comment.