scrambled_oIs this weekend too early to hunt for morels?
#bushcraft #morels #morel #fungi #fungus #nature
- chronicrhythmHo-tel mo-rel holiday innnnn
- native_wolf_outdoorsDefinatly not. This is prime time. Just made home made cream of mushroom for a beef stroke me off that was the best.
- alex.outdoorsI found one last week!
- roxlvsjcMe want
- advenatureIt is time for the morels but it depends on the weather and temperature where you live. It has to be at least 16 degrees celcius during the day after a good rain.
- richardharlandsmithCheck the morels clause.
- outdoors_inspiredThey should be starting to pop up in your area
- buckhenry1I am going to look this coming weekend, should be about right.
- adventure_time_outdoors_Definitely not in my area but we still have 2 feet of snow. Lol
- wvoutdoorsmanWe should start finding them anytime
- steve_tennantI see them in my area when the lilacs in my yard start to bloom.
- stxradleyThere is an Ohio FACEBOOK group you can keep track of finds through there. Was always super helpful to track the progress South to North.
- zealoniousGoing this morning
- leblanc_leatherMorels or Morals? I need both actually
- econochallengeToo early for my neck of the woods
- shawneewoodsmanNo temps are just right.
- bulkyandcliffIt is in Ontario
- lucasmosbergerDang nice
- wcleatherworksNope, just got word they are stating to pop hear in NE
- daboyerI've got a good recipe for those of you harvest them
Log in to like or comment.