- euphorianutritionIf you buy your own granola bars you may be aware that most types contain a lot of added ingredients and preservatives. *
Not only are they super easy to make, but by making them yourself you control all of ingredients that go in. The options are endless and you can create bars that are suited to your exact taste and preferences. 🤗💯
Here I make one of my all time favorite nutrient packed Coconut Bluberry Quinoa Bars. These gluten free wonders contain shredded coconut, bananas, almond butter, oats, dried blueberries, almonds, chia seeds and flax seeds. AND they take only 30 minutes to make!
Check out the bio above 👆🏻 and click on the link and 'recipe index' to find these delicious bars. 👌🏻
Have you made your own granola bar before? If so- what's your favorite version and what do you add?
- euphorianutrition@ljhordal I usually use Bob's Red Mill since that is the one most available at grocery stores! But I have also used smaller companies and some not as common brands too! ☺
- euphorianutrition@naomiecahill yaa!!! Let me know what you think ☺
- halsanutritionYum! Need to try this!
- drjmbrdI really need to get in the homemade granola bar bandwagon
- _ladylane_totally making these 👌
- amydgorinYum! I need to make these 😍
- tracee_rdn_chhcThese look delicious!
- euphorianutritionAwesome!!! Would love to know what you think if you do ☺ @_ladylane_
- euphorianutrition@drjmbrd they are sooo fun to make!
- euphorianutrition@tracee_rdn_chhc @halsanutrition thank you so much!
- euphorianutrition@amydgorin thank you! They are amazing 😉
- jessicaspirordThose granola bars look delicious!
- foodpleasurehealthI love homemade bars balls and bites! Yours look delish
- nutritiontwinsThese look amazing! Thanks for sharing them! Xoxo
- nutritiouseatsSo true. I need to make them more often.
- rdeliciouskitchenThese look great!
- mandyenrightrdCould not agree anymore! Looks delish!