shantipackWhat could possibly go wrong here? Double-chicken wing off a Big Bro, in a flare, with my belayer 30' below me as I try to place a bolt with no feet?! #Bombays4Days Photo: @evanwisheropp takes a photo of me kinda gripped on a variation of an FA in progress.
- randyclimbingYour mad crazy @shantipack. Your so inspiring
- chillclimbFor guys who don't climb, there is one thing bigger than Pam's rack of gear, that of course would be her steel balls, so big it takes a trudk to winch them up the climb ahead of her before she does an FA of a new sick off width route.
- chillclimbNice work Ms. Pack
- creed.rykelDo you ever climb anything fun??
- firstname.lastname@example.org absolutely not 😂😂😂
- sushil.raut36Awesome adventure
- kirankreer.photographerPerfect picture 😃
- vertclimberWe expect nothing less from you Pamela!! 😂 Brilliant to watch and your pics are ACE!! 💪💪💥
- shayearlGlad I found you on here! So good to meet you last night! thank you again ❤
- shantipack@shayearl SO awesome meeting you! I can't wait to climb with you and Angela woooooop! 💕
- voltaicsystemsLove it
- theadventureengineerThis is sweet!
- caparro__Nice image.
- jewkiebirnbaum@connorpoke "claustrophobic chimney" 😝
- earthstokeAwesome content!
- grateful.alpineHell yeah!! Gettin it!
- chrisnickjoy82Do you like the Big Boys? Have you ever taken a lead fall on one? I have a few projects I'm working on with huge flares like the routes you climb, and my BD 4 and 5s and barely good enough.
- chrisnickjoy82Big Bros**
Log in to like or comment.