hungrytravelistThe absolutely stunning Peabody Library in Baltimore! A free public library, the collection here only has books published before 1930 - I got a chance to see a book printed in 1493, explore the rare books room, and take in the smell of pages turned centuries ago! Magnificent and inspiring! Baltimore merchant George Peabody's goal with this was to create a library for "the free use of all persons who desire to consult it". Easy to see why it's considered one of the most beautiful libraries in the world. @georgepeabodylibrary #visitbaltimore #mybmore
- mayandtravelWow what a wonderful library! Great capture! I can read here all day!!!perfect place for reading
- everydaytravellingSuch a gorgeous photo!
- spicycandydcGorgeous! I need to visit soon 🙌🏽
- diningtravelerWow, that's massive!
- willdrinkfortravelI love when people have events there! The backdrop is so beautiful.
- dailyfiberWaving at you from a little further up Charles St. 👋🏼
- alliblair7Beauty and the beast much 😍
- theglobalcreatorWow!! That place looks amazing! I'm a huge reader, so I could spends days somewhere like this 👌🏼
- hayleeswordsofwanderHow extravagant 😍 I love this
- downtownfoxWow. Amazing architecture
- casualtravelistDang, I really need to get up to Baltimore!
- greenwithrenvyLooks like a theatre. Incredible space!
- benjamphotoWow looks incredible!
- lcyamaokawow that's beyond!
- mangosforbreakfastGorgeous looks like Harry Potter set!
- sam_wanderlustI absolutely love libraries with interesting interiors. This is amazing 😍
- 50north14eastUm this is my dream room
- postcardfromtheworldexpatlifeOhh wow! That's impressive!
- world.diamond.roseI love this! It looks so stunning
- luxetravelfamilyI love libraries and that one looks fabulous! 📚😍
Log in to like or comment.