jamerrillstewart❤❤❤ "More than once I have heard God say that power belongs to him and that his love is constant." Psalms 62:11 #handverses ❤❤❤
- amandasdesignerdecalsAbout six months ago when I was still shaky in my homeschool journey (we are in our first year and you're one of our YouTube homeschool moms we follow) I saw you writing verses on your hand and I started doing it too. It's really helped me memorize my scriptures! I love this idea!
- adrivenwifeAMEN! @Jamerrillstewart
- jamerrillstewart@amandasdesignerdecals I'm so glad! Most days it's the only way I can keep a scripture before my eyes 👀
- amandasdesignerdecals@jamerrillstewart same here! Otherwise, I'm just too busy! I can always look at my hand though!
- kimberlykurkinenThis is SO GOOD. Praise the Lord for His encouragement! Thank you for sharing, Jamerrill!
- ms.maihieI love the book of Psalms. I needed to read this. 💙
- courtneywilliams83Wow! Great scripture!!!
- sylvietnagyMay i ask a question? Why would God say power belongs to him? Why does our power not belong to us? You know....when people say to not let someone else steal/take your power from you?
- jamerrillstewart@sylvietnagy well, quickly I'd say because I have nothing without him. No power, ability, nada. He is all powerful, worthy, and wonderful. It says in the Bible in 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV) "But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me." ❤😘xoxo
- sylvietnagyI thank you for answering, i hoped my post didn't sound snarky or contrary....i spent my childhood in catholic schools but find i have no understanding of it at all...😊 i will have to think on what your reply means...thanks
Log in to like or comment.