journeymamaIn a little Karen village, out in the hills, I met this lady, who is half my height because I am a giant. Going to see her again soon and I'm looking forward to it.
- senorayatezShe looks like she has amazing energy, her smile is like 🙌🏽🌞💥
- trishadev3She's so cute. Love this picture.
- toffi500What a beautiful woman! She seems to radiate kindness!
- thee_khalibI love her necklaces
- becsterbecShe is beautiful! What a lovely photo of you two!
- trishadev3She's so beautiful as are you.
- jgypsiesThis is the best photo ever'
- foreversurfergirlHello! I wanted to tell you that I've just finished A Traveler's Guide to Belonging & I LOVED IT!!! You write so beautifully...your characters fleshed out in your writing in such a way that I could picture them clearly. I cared about them! Normally as a story line picks up I will skim through to see what happens. I couldn't do that with this story because I didn't want to miss anything! As happy as I was with the ending, I was also sad to see it end. I wanted to follow Timothy, Isaac & Prema back to Canada to see how they assimilated. I thought they might live there for awhile but ultimately go back to India. Anyway, I could go on but won't. I will say I've only written to one other author in my life because I was so moved by her work. I look forward to reading your other books. Thank you so much...a really good book is such a treasure!
Log in to like or comment.