- katherinelightner"I break chains all by myself. Won't let my freedom rot in hell. Hey! I'ma keep running. Cause a winner don't quit on themselves." ~ Beyoncé, Freedom.
Running track on repeat at the moment. Every time it plays I run stronger. Today I ran further than I thought I could, faster than I thought I could. My running mojo is slowing coming back after a long time missing. There's a 5K PB in my future this summer, I'm certain.
Maybe it's mind over matter, maybe it's carrying around a few less lbs, maybe it's enjoying my favourite views of the English countryside in Spring, the fields filled with lemony sunshine.
Or maybe it's just Queen Bey reminding me to trust myself and be in charge of my own destiny. And to use my inner strength to turn those lemons into lemonade.
- mandabird29Loving every word. Inner strength and being in charge of your own destiny were always in your power, you just forgot a little bit I think. Break those chains K-Bird, we are right behind you. Xxx
- katherinelightner@mandabird29 love you. 😘
- jeannelarcombeWhat an incredible site! Beautiful, only nature can provide! Love you!
- sueshelU go girl! Set ur course and let those wings fly. We r the wind beneath them.... ❤️❤️❤️🏅🏅🏅
- gmahoney113I love that golden field....it's enough to make you fly 👍❤️🍯