bryartonfarmI was tagged to share for #TheRenovatedNest Living in our half gutted 1893 farmhouse while restoring it DIY style has been a labor or love. It's transformations like our dining room that keep us motivated. Giving it a good cleaning, exposing the original hardwood floors, changing out the 1990s fan and front door for period appropriate 1890s chandelier and front door, plus giving everything a fresh coat of paint were the secret to bringing this space back to life! •
Want to share a transformation from your farmhouse @affectionately.ash @dearbigwhitefarmhouse @starlingmeadows @farmhousediary
- bryartonfarm#oldhomelove #farmhouse #decordailydose #fixerupper #farmhousediningroom #diningroom #fixerupperfarmhouse #renovationlife #diyreno #farmhousestyle #1800sfarmhouse #makeovermonday #farmtable
- foxknollhomeIt's so beautiful!
- kimp6559Beautiful and classy ! Sometimes it's the little things that transform. My husband ole phrase is caulk and paint, make it what it ain't ,lol good job guys !
- vintagemissoulaBeautiful inspirational transformation. Congrats!
- the.burns.project👌 perfect!
- vintage_prettiesSooooo pretty 💜
- farmhousediaryWow it's looks great!! We still have a long way to go till we are that far along, but we're giving it all we got!! @bryartonfarm
- lefthand_farmhouseIt looks amazing❤️
- bryartonfarm@farmhousediary this was one of the first and easiest makeovers we did. Seeing one pretty room helped us feel motivated to keep going. Hang in there you're doing great. BTW we found out we have to rip up the floors to do joist repair in the dining room 😩So it's 2steps forward 1step back😕 #renovationlife
- downthevintagelaneWhat a lovely transformation! 💕
- farmhousediaryI'll share a post with #TheRenovatedNest tomorrow, thanks for including me :) I only have a room to show (with no furniture) but it shows how far we've come so far! @bryartonfarm
- bryartonfarm@farmhousediary don't worry that's what the tag is all about! It's about celebrating how far you have come. I just tagged you because I absolutely love everything you're doing to restore your farmhouse! I want everyone to see it! You don't have to though 😉😘
- farmhousediarySorry to hear about your floors, that had to be a bad day! (Can't repair from below?) @bryartonfarm
- a_bit_of_rustic_and_vintageI love your renovated farmhouse and I love how you are giving it your own personal style. Thank you for sharing for #TheRenovatedNest
- vanfleetfamfarmhouseIt's amazing what a stunning door and more light can do to a house. That chandelier is beautiful the room looks amazing! Thank you for sharing #therenovatednest
- bryartonfarm@farmhousediary no unfortunately we have only about a 10 inch "crawl space" so it's impossible to move around enough to work 😩
- cporadaLooks wonderful!
- amandafayestoneThis is awesome
- farmhousediary@bryartonfarm shucks I was hoping that would "save you"!
Log in to like or comment.