- smorielorrieOk @healthybeauty23 you're next on my list & here's my FQ's that I like to represent the story-It's a good read👩👦🐶🍂📖I'll bring it to the next meeting for you! #crystallakemqg #readandpassiton #whatsheknew #whatsheknewgillymacmillan #bookstagram
- romney_rdI not sure I can read this! I'm still mad about The Deep End Of The Ocean!!! And ... that was ... what??? 20 years ago ... and ... before I was a mom!!! Does this have a happy ending???
- smorielorrieI know what you mean @romney_rd I was unsure about reading about missing kids and I do not like tv/movies regarding that either but I can't tell you if it has a happy ending without giving it away😉Luckily, I felt no connection to the child in the book but rather was drawn into more of the what happened and who did it aspect AND the 'what would i do if this happened'. I like the way it was written from different views. Made it a fast read.
- romney_rd@smorielorrie Thanks! I'll try it! I'm always looking for something new to read!
- misskittyquiltsOh Deep End of the Ocean!!!!! And my kids were the same ages of the kids in the book when I read it!
- crazy_4_redPretty fabrics! Glad it's a good read ~ I'm on the list to read it in another month or two.