lullabiesandlouboutinsThe death of a parent is a life-altering and devastating rite of passage, but for new mothers especially, the grief can feel insurmountable and incredibly isolating. After the sudden passing of my mother only 2 weeks ago, I’m sharing the uncensored details of my struggle to pick up the pieces and somehow find my “new normal” while catering to the demands of an infant and toddler. Link in bio! Or https://lullabiesandlouboutins.com/2017/04/17/mothering-without-a-mother/
- jensalisburyyStay strong, you are amazing and have such a community behind you.
- gigieatsWords cannot describe my sorrow for you
- sweetlycbusI'm so sorry for your loss
- suzzie718I'm sorry for your loss
- poppyanddollySuch beautiful words, Melissa. So sorry for your loss.
- kati.olsenSo sorry for your loss Melissa. I am thinking about you. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out! 😘
- warmcoffeehub_mateaSo sorry for your loss...stay strong!
- sharafuchshorovitzSo sorry for your loss Melissa.
- polkadotgirl9So sorry for your loss ❤️
- delightfullycaffeinatedSo sorry for your loss.
- thesmilelinesMy thoughts are with you. It hits me so hard some days that my mom is not here with me. Sending you strength and a big hug.
- mssherry_Bless you
- styleandlifebysusanaOh this just breaks my heart. Sending you lots of love and hugs babe 🙏💞💞💞
- paintthetownchicSo sorry for your loss! Sending love to you and your family 💕
- thegospelofbeautyStay strong! Sending you positive vibes.
- lilone1981so sorry prayers and hugs 💕
- jcjlifestyleSo much love 💕💕💕
- zweitesleben_hstWirklich gut
Log in to like or comment.