carolyn_svellerellaYesterday was one of a more recent handful of times I've been able to sit down and spend time talking with family members instead of chasing small children away from treacherous stairs, or from eating rocks or otherwise small choking hazards, and frankly, the first time I didn't have to meticulously plate and chop up food for everyone. To parents of very small kids: YOU ARE IN A HARD TIME RIGHT NOW.
It's okay to be overwhelmed and feel like you can't relax-- because you can't!
But you will.
And suddenly, one day before you know it, you'll find you've raised kids who look after each other. And you can sit back and laugh with family members about one of the kids who thinks "testicles" is pronounced "tenders" 👍🏼
- therealkatiewaldowI cannot even deal.
- clare_isabelThank you!!
- domestic_apologistWhere does one purchase all those cute blazers 😍😍😍😍
- robinlissaHandsome crew💙
- carolyn_svellerella@domestic_apologist H&M!
- onehailmaryatatimeYes YOU will eventually be able to relax. Such a great reminder.
- sylbass😍😍😍 And I love how the word "testicles" comes up in conversations enough for you to know that 😂😂. Boys never change.
- 3menandalabigIs that a King Fu Panda reference? 😂 Your boys are so very handsome!
- medmammaThank you so much for this. I need it pretty desperately right now. 😁
- inhermantleYasssss! Ain't that the truth! 🙌🏼 Also our boys in this pic... remember that Tom Hanks/Liv Tyler movie in the 90s "That Thing You Do"? 😂
- inhermantle*your boys (thanks iPhone)
- carolyn_svellerella@3menandalabig ah! I just asked them about Kung Fu Panda and yes! They think it's hilarious. I guess I've never seen that specific scene. I'm over here all like "anatomical correctness" 🤷🏻♀️
- theaddisons2011I have to tell you it melted my heart yesterday when Emmett sat next to me reading and instructed me to "tickle" him 😍
- thetoddlersapprenticeWe are all about the garage door photos over here! Thanks for the encouragement. Our boy #3 is six months younger than your #4 and I feel like we're just starting to come out of the crazy as well 😂
- carolyn_svellerella@theaddisons2011 he somehow knows how to find one person in the room who is willing to do that ❤️ I got a few very sweet photos
- mommy_liftsThey're so cute!! And thank you for such an encouraging post.
- likeclockwork33@underourladysmantle 👍🏻♥️
- instabrunk@inhermantle the Oneders😁
- instabrunkYes--such a good thought, Carolyn. And also they look so dapper!! 👌🏻 ...and also tall 😢
Log in to like or comment.