trilingualmamaStriped jammies or your Sunday best to hunt for Easter 🐣 eggs - whatever floats your boat! In other news, my poor Gabi woke up with a super bad case of conjunctivitis in her left eye that we've been treating with melaleuca oil on her feet!!! So strange but it works, her eye is almost all cleared up! Do any of you use essential oils for your family's health? What are your favorite natural remedies?
#mkbkids #easteregghunt #family #familytime #childrenoutdoors #inmygarden #homesweethome #spring #embracetheseasons #doterra #doterraoils #essentialoils #healthyliving
- diapersndissertationsLove the Jammies. And glad her eye is better.
- jannavanheertumPretty cool!
- thepiripirilexiconI didn't know that one. Need to try because my boy gets it quite often.
- trilingualmama@thepiripirilexicon my friend Marjorie says you can dilute it and use it directly on the eyes but Gabriela didn't want me touching her eye and I didn't insist. On the feet seems to work just fine.
- elomelomelodiePyjamas or Sunday best, they seemed to have a lot of fun! Hope she is ok now. Treating conjunctivitis with oil on your feet rather than drops in your eye seems great, I'll think about it next time Sam has a conjunctivitis. He is quite prone to them -_-
- hispanic_mamaWow! I need to learn more about essential oils
- mamasmilesThose jammies are fantastic!
- mamatortugaWe are an essential oils family!! We use them for so many things!
- spanglishmonkeySo comfy for the egg hunt!
- trilingualmama@hispanic_mama we're learning little by little, but they are great natural medicine!
- trilingualmama@mamatortuga awesome ! We'll have to exchange tips !
- lou27310Et Elena a pris tout les chocolats de Rémi 😂
- ketchupmomsJammies anyday anyda
- our_wonderfullifeThose pj's are super!
- miss_panda_chineseHome remedy works magic sometimes. It is good to know she is recovering.
- kidzlensJammies and the thing to go hunting
- cuddlesandcrumbsDefinitely jammies for me
Log in to like or comment.