thinkcreativecollectiveWe are so excited today to have Johnny and Joanna on from @letterfolk on the show. They are amazing givers of knowledge and awesome business owners who make adorable felt and wood letter boards that you can put little quotes on and uniquely capture monthly milestones with. Bonus: they’re handmade in the United States! We reached out to them on a whim because they have such a beautiful Instagram and such an amazing business that we wanted to pick their brains, especially for you guys because they actually sell physical products. Not surprisingly, they have a ton of amazing nuggets of wisdom to share with you guys.⠀ ⠀
Over the last year and a half, Johnny and Joanna’s business has grown like gangbusters and in this episode we dive into the specifics about when they invested in branding, when they do stock versus custom packaging, what platforms they use, what software they’ve invested in, how they hired their first employee, and more. Plus, we get into all the decisions that went into the making of the company, specifically the mindset piece, which is probably the most important part! They are both so kind, so smart, and you are going to learn so much in this episode. bit.ly/TSH-047
- thinkcreativecollective#TCCTribe #CreativeChics #FindYourFlock #YouBelong #SavvyBusinessOwner #MyCreativeBiz #GirlBoss #TNChustler #CommunityOverCompetition #CreativityFound #LiveAuthentic #RisingTideSociety #CreativeLifeHappyLife #CalledToBeCreative #MyCreativeBiz #SmallBiz #KCMaker #igKansasCity #CreativeLife #MakersGonnaMake #WomeninBusiness #DoWhatYouLove #FemaleEntrepreneur
- thehealthfoodeditionTag @thehealthfoodedition on your best shots and give us a follow if you'd like to get featured and/or want to add some spice to your health food feed 🍃 👍 😊
- sweetchubbycheeksI had no idea that was a small business! I've seen them everywhere! 😱 Can't wait to listen to this one this morning.
- wendelikaclineI just listened to the podcast. It was so encouraging to hear from this couple, who are beginning to climb out of the trenches of starting up their company, about what worked for their situation, what didn't work and why. Thanks for sharing this interview. There is some really valuable information in it.
- natureboundThis was a great podcast! I really enjoyed listening to them and took away some good knowledge! Thanks for sharing!
- namebrandesignThis one was a gem! Thanks!
Log in to like or comment.