lemonsnlymeToday I had a special CT scan done of my haw to determine if I have cavitations where my wisdom teeth were removed. Cavitations can be a breeding ground for infections, including lyme!
Luckily no cavitations but I did find out my jaw didn't grow properly. Instead of growing forward it got pushed back and is putting pressure on my ear canal. This is what's causing all my ear pain, pressure, and ear ringing. It could also be contributing to other head symptoms I have that I thought were just Lyme
I never had braces or anything as a kid and my teeth were super straight. So I always said I'm going to be that adult who ends up with mouth hardware and here we go... 🙄. Luckily I see an awesome biological dentist who doesn't want to do jaw surgery and wants to find the least invasive forms of hardware that aren't super visible or I only have to wear at night to help realign my jaw
I did this through a biological dentist. Regular dentists won't know about this kind of stuff or be very helpful. Make sure to find a biological or Hilario dentist
#tmj #cavitations #dentalcare #teeth #lymie #lymelife #science #chronicillness #chroniclymedisease #chronicillnesswarrior #lymehealing #lymedisease #lymediseasewarrior #cfs #chronicfatiguesyndrome #chroniclymediseasewarrior #holistichealing #holistichealth #lymetreatment #lymedontkillmyvibe #fancynotsick #lymediseaseawareness #invisibleillness #lymediseaseawareness #healthyteeth #alternativehealing
- lemonsnlyme@gritngrow I'm sorry for what you've been through with the accident :(. But yes we have to be extra vigil as Lymie's. Do you know what you'll be doing to help with jaw alignment? Keep me posted, I hope it helps! 💚
- lemonsnlyme@alyssambailey it's from when I was a kid. Basically nowadays kids don't breast-feed as long, take pacifiers and other things in their mouth that kind of throw off the growth and alignmen. so my jaw didn't expand and grow forward how it was supposed to but your DNA sets how long your jaw is supposed to be and since Mine couldn't move forward, jt moved back
- firstname.lastname@example.org a biological dentist. Regular dentists won't know about it!
- livingandhealing365What great information to have discovered. It is amazing how we just have to keep searching for answers.
- friendacupunctureInteresting, thanks for sharing!
- charity.is.wiseOmfg I NEED to have this done! I've had jaw/ear/nose/throats problems since getting wisdom teeth cutout at age 14!!! I also have Lyme.... thanks for sharing!!!
- ashleahlbrackI saw a biological dentist in Los Angeles trained by Klinghardt 10 years ago. I had cavitations ( eliminated by rife machine so no surgery was needed ). I also had a dental appliance made for me do to my abnormal bite which I was told impaired my breathing and vagus nerve function. I regret this decision. The appliance was given to me too early during beginning stages of treatment. I was later told it's best to wait until bacterial loads lessen. I ended up having more neck inflammation from the occlusal adjustment. My natural bite also changed eliminating my ability to properly chew my food. I have been seeing an energy healer for the past year that has helped me tremendously. Vipassana meditation has also helped me relax this area to make space. Ear issues can often be healed with Eden Energy medicine. Vortexes build around the ears for healing and you can clear them yourself by twisting a Swarovski crystal clockwise then counter clockwise about 12 inches from your ear opening 👂
- lemonsnlyme@ashleahlbrack thanks for sharing. I'm 5 years into treatment so it was about time to get my mouth all checked out. I'm going to be very careful and keep an eye out as I start this journey as I know it could cause some potential issues, as tou mentioned you experienced. I'll look into eden energy medicine
- delaneymichaelsGreat info to know! Thanks for sharing! Need to find holistic dentist asap
- family_peace_loveIt's funny now I think. I had 2 falls in my time. I developed chronic fatigue syndrome few years later but many symptoms before it after those falls which included head bangs that I never has checked. Although I've had tinnitus since I was young I never thought about the other thinks like feeling woozy like im in a bubble and spaced out
- thelymewarrior420I need to do this
- joanneasheWho did you see? Someone here?
- lemonsnlyme@joanneashe yes dr. Brookover at alpine laser dental
- joanneasheDidn't know about him - thanks
- cmwise84I'm in the process of doing cavitation surgery myself!! It's a huge contributing factor to our immune systems and I think everyone with Lyme should get a cone beam scan!! Thanks for spreading awareness. Good luck!!
- brittanygaumeGlad you didn't have the cavitations. I hope the hardware works to ease some of the symptoms
- kck_kicking_lymeA good cranio-sacral therapist can help with these issues.
- lemonsnlyme@kck_kicking_lyme I have a great one so I know she will be helping me through this
Log in to like or comment.