artyhomestudioPlaying with 2 gorgeous colours is #widn @goldvibesonly_ @theresagromski, thanks so much for asking! I've been working on clearing lots of crap from our loft room and even though there are loads more boxes to get through, I can finally see some clear space. I want to turn it into our home office but first I need to get rid of the insipid magnolia walls and ceilings. First thought was Farrow & Ball Inchyra Blue but seeing as it's sooo popular, I decided to make life more difficult for myself and look for alternatives.
These 2 beeeeautiful colours both fall into that much loved moody blue-green-grey spectrum. 😍😍 First photo shows the samples when the sun is shining outside (I prefer Livid more here). Second photo shows them when the sky is hazy/grey (then I prefer Prussian). Which would you choose??
Passing the #widn to @emmersonand15th and @mylittlejoneslife if you lovely ladies have time to play 🤗.
- jacksod71Ooh, what a difference the light makes @artyhomestudio I do like the Prussian though x
- patirobinsI love livid - purely by its shade and name 🤘❤️❤️❤️ f&b i soo overdone x nice to see people using other makes and shades x
- barnconversionblogI love Livid on the first shot and Prussian on the second too! Can't wait to see which one you go for cos one of them could be perfect for our bedroom!
- artyhomestudio@jacksod71 such a big difference in different lights isn't it? I'm going to go with Prussian 😃🙌 xx
- artyhomestudio@patirobins Haha I know, Livid is such a strange name for a paint! And I do love the colour as well as Prussian, that's why I've had such a hard time making a decision. Agree about F&B, time to show a bit of love to the underdog! 😃 xx
- artyhomestudio@barnconversionblog It's crazy how different they look in different light, isn't it? I've been swaying between them for ages but have finally made a decision - I'm going with Prussian 😃🙌
- interior.therapy@artyhomestudio I've changed my mind a million times! Was also looking at a few Valspar colours too that are similar! Painting my bedroom but need it to work with dark wood, and a Dark Grey bed which is existing, throwing in some Brass to warm up!!! X
- victorianseasidehomeI think I prefer livid. Plus it's one of my favourite words 🌚
- victorianseasidehomeAlso I can't believe that they look so different in different lights - I'll definitely remember this when I'm choosing paint colours thanks!
- lucy_makemelovedThe transformation is amazing isn't it?! I'm with you though @artyhomestudio livid in the first pic and Prussian in the second! X
- email@example.com ooh that all sounds beautiful! Looking forward to seeing your transformation 🙌😃
- artyhomestudio@victorianseasidehome haha it's a great word isn't it? High pigment paints (aka posh paints) can change so much in different lights which makes them so interesting! xx
- artyhomestudio@lucy_makemeloved yes these colours change so much which has made it difficult to make a decision but I've decided on Prussian. It's a really similar tone to Inchyra Blue but a shade or two lighter. Very excited to see it on my walls! 😃 xx
- lucy_makemelovedGood choice! @artyhomestudio x
- emmersonand15thI was going to say Prussian...I think! They're both gorgeous though 😍 Thanks for the tag lovely - I might have a delayed response but I'll definitely play 😁
- kos.homeCrazy how much the colours change! Xx
- artyhomestudio@emmersonand15th no worries at all, only when you have a chance to play. Prussian is the one for me! xx
- firstname.lastname@example.org Amazing isn't it? Makes them so interesting! xx
- katherine.ogilvieamazing the colours are so different - I was just looking at 'angel and boho' site this morning and their fabrics/cushions and then I see this...must be on a similar blue/green wavelength. 😂
- design_soda_ruthieOh so glad you're going with Prussian, it's a gorgeous shade, we have it in the cocktail room and people always ask what it is xxx
Log in to like or comment.