indianaadamsI've been trying to figure out how to say this without sounding like I'm bragging but Y'ALL! I am SO stinking proud of this boy! I want to shout it from the rooftops (but Instagram will have to do). Jude, on his own volition, set out to become the youngest "Memory Master" in Classical Conversations this year. Today, during two hour long oral tests, he was able to recite over 500 pieces of information, including 160+ events and people in a chronicle timeline, 24 world history facts spanning the Renaissance to the 1990's, the 45 U.S. presidents, 100+ locations and countries in Europe, Asia, Central America, and Africa, Latin verb endings and first conjugations, English grammar facts, and multiplication tables up to 15x15, squares and cubes, as well as basic geometry formulas and unit conversions. He could only win the award if he made ZERO mistakes. He did it! If he were in public school he'd only be in kindergarten, and I'll tell you the truth: he can find Tajikistan on a map and I didn't even know which continent that was on until he showed me. Okay. Who am I kidding? I wasn't 100% that was even a real country. 😭 If he didn't come out of my own body, I would wonder whose driven, hard working kid this is. We are celebrating his hard work today! God is redeeming my own education through homeschooling this guy. So thankful for this sweet season in our lives. #memorymaster #classicalconversations #JudeAdams
- germom_laVery impressive!
- krob730Holy moly. He's a genius.
- walshjennyGo Jude go!
- thriftyschoolmarmGo Jude! And go momma for recognizing his needs and being able to provide him with a wonderful homeschool education!
- lifewithboys3That's awesome!! Proud mom moment!!
- fabienne1053I'm so stinking proud of Jude too!!!
- effyesmelissaDuuuuuude! I'm gonna need him to teach me some geography when I visit.
- betsyfarmerdesignsBrag away girl! That is amazing!!!! Way to go!!!
- lmdm325Seriously, that is amazing!
- leeannmcadooWow!! Incredible. Maybe you need to start a homeschool program for parents to purchase!
- sjagyptAmazing! This picture is to die for ❤️ #gojude
- muchloveillyUm, that's impressive! 😳Brag away!!!!
- renniescampersandThat's amazing! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
- emilyorodriguezOmg go Jude!!! How awesome!
- ksun978This is amazing!! You have every right to brag, what a smart kid!
- thegoodshoppeWow wow wow. I know nothing. Thinking about going back to school. Will you homeschool me?! Hello!! It's been so long! I think of you and your gorgeous family often. Here's to you and yours. Much love as I sit on your pink couch 💗
Log in to like or comment.