anitawingleeDefinition of "FamJam": when you pile on a couch with the people you adore and swap stories, advice and life that will never make it online. #SoulFamJam: when I do it all online with you! I gathered all the questions I couldn't get to in my How To Travel The World Full-Time Workshop last month and now we're doing it. REALLY good questions. Join us on Wed, April 19th at 9pm EST/6pm PST for a Q&A Livestream on Youtube.com/AnitaWingLee. No sign up required. Just show up. I already got popcorn for us. 🖖🏼
_ Here's 16 Q's we've got so far: (and comment below if you’re coming or watching da replay!)
1️⃣How do you organize your activities like training, studies, social networks, all kinds of work on your laptop into your travels?
2️⃣It is clear that you have chosen a lifestyle and you put everything into that lifestyle, how you find the necessary tranquility?
3️⃣I want to know what exactly do you do for a living? How stable is it?
4️⃣How many hours are you on the computer every day?
5️⃣Did you already have remote working skills or did you have to learn them along the way? _
6️⃣I am a dancer and with lot of love and effort I pursue my passion. I have been trying to understand What can I do to attract a job of my interest. I get jobs but not the ones I want. Somewhere within my mind, I know I need to expand to attract that opportunity. Are there any affirmations for it? What thought pattern do I need to build more?
7️⃣Do you have a home base and launch from/return to there, or are you constantly finding new "homes" along the way?
8️⃣How do you keep your travel costs down? How do you decide where/when to travel next; is it influenced by cost, just where your heart wants to take you, job opportunities?
9️⃣How do you manage with safety when multi country travelling?
🔟Is there something like a start budget for travel you would recommend?
1️⃣1️⃣How long do you usually stay in the places you visit?
1️⃣2️⃣What kind of insurance is recommended (e.g. if your gear is stolen)?
CONTINUED IN COMMENTS 👇🏼
📷: by @maddthman
- nomadshammockThanks for your kind words, lovely!
- bilbojack4.2I think it'll be in the middle of the night for Paris time so I'll watch the replay ! My Questions are : 1️⃣ "How do you manage to always be so light and positive ?" and 2️⃣ "Don't you mind not being able to speak and see the faces of your followers ?"
- email@example.com love these questions! :)
- anitawinglee@carlym777 thanks 🙏💛💛💛
- anitawinglee@beautyandthebeing_ofc nah it's all @maddthman 😂😂
- anitawinglee@jp_addinall welcome! ☺🙏
- anitawinglee@haitiancutiebea awesome! Excited to have you join us!
- anitawinglee@etash13 @loving_leanne @intentionallyawake @somewherewithyasmin thank you 🙏💛💛
- danielmakesgamesPretty cool :)
- ndamst1Great gram! Gorgeous!!!
- chucktubeChuck was here 😎
- the_silver_butterflyHi Anita. Please let me know how can I watch the replay?
- the_silver_butterflyI couldn't come online but I really want to see what you spoke and shared. 😊😇💚
- sixfigureincReally nice!
- pavitra_guruBeautiful ❤️
- thebestisyet_to_comeReplay here 👋🏼
- travelandlove23This picture is beautiful 🌟🌟🌟
Log in to like or comment.