jordanbunkerAfter a long weekend, it's time to get back to work and head back down to London tomorrow. There's been plenty of Instagram chat going around, but let's remember something. When you strip away the numbers, it's a platform that gives us a chance to share content we're proud of and connect with like-minded individuals. Let's make Instagram a positive thing again. I want to start that off by admitting that I find styling a flatlay so satisfying and when there's @cerealmag, @paulsmithdesign and @aesopskincare involved it was always going to turn out to be a good'un.
- jordanbunker@corey_weston Couldn't agree more!
- jordanbunker@turnitinsideout Thank you🙌🏼
- jordanbunker@mosca_igor Always enjoy a good flatlay
- jordanbunker@mrpolished_ Cheers Thomas!
- jordanbunker@kittycowell Yes the algorithm has caused people to rethink the platform, but sadly we can't control what it picks up on so in my opinion rather than become frustrated with what you can't do much about, just focus on what you can dictate, which is what you create and share. Completely understand how annoying it can be at times though🙌🏼
- jordanbunker@filmoreskincare 👊🏼
- glenn_mangoAlso I think people get too obsessed with their picture making it to the top or do something just for the picture and forgetting to enjoy the moment,like try to get the perfect picture of a sunset and forgetting to enjoy the sunset,but I'm a bit drunk so I'll leave it there 🍻
- shaunynessWell said, Jordan. Since I started spending more time on here I've come across so many inspiring, supportive and honest people. Instagram has flaws but it’s good to remember all that is good about it too! P.s. that recent content from Kew Gardens was fire.
- garconsplurielsNice 🙌
- calebthillLove your aesthetic man!
- nikspellerGood piece man - definitely on point 👌🏻 ps. If you're around for a coffee tomorrow, let me know.
- framedarchitectureLooks pretty! We love the way your feed looks! Greetings from the team :)
- jordanbunker@glenn_mango Very honest words indeed. It's important to find a balance. When to capture a moment for your audience and when to capture a moment for yourself.
- jordanbunker@shaunyness Thank you Shaun. It's important to have that community around you. No bad eggs here👍🏼 It was a lot of fun to shoot at Kew Gardens, make sure you take a trip down there soon if the weather decides to give us another belter.
- jordanbunker@garconspluriels Thank you guys👊🏼
- jordanbunker@calebthill Cheers Caleb!
- jordanbunker@nikspeller Haha 'on point' maybe that needs to be the agency's slogan?
- jordanbunker@framedarchitecture That's very kind of you, thanks.
Log in to like or comment.