- visitsaskatoonIsn't it wonderful that Sunday brunch is a thing? A delicious meal spent with friends and family to wrap up the week. Next time you go for brunch, try Leyda's!
They are a local restaurant that uses locally-grown ingredients. That's what I call a win-win: supporting your local businesses and eating sustainably at the same time! Plus, if you're someone like me who loves natural light, Leyda's atmosphere is sunny and bright. While you're waiting for your food, check out the restaurant's unique decor and red accents (because I can guarantee that when the food comes, you will pay attention to nothing other than your happy taste buds). @j3anhuang #Saskatooning
- iamtracyhyattThanks for the tip!
- mooshemooFantastic food there! And great atmosphere!
- shaylovesnachoesWow!!! Looks so yummy! 🥐🍳🥓🥞🍓🍊
- _angelacalvo_@albaatuset 😂😂
- albaatuset@_angelacalvo_ 😍😍😍😍
- visitsaskatoon#explorecanada #exploresask #travelcanada #canada #exploreyxe #livingyxe #yxe #saskatoon #igcanada #tourcanada #🇨🇦#sk