duanehallockNestled in the high bluffs of the Missouri River, Weston, Missouri is a charming community just 30 minutes north of Kansas City. William "Buffalo Bill" Cody once lived here. Today the town is popular for its antique shops, historic hotels, quaint cafes, orchards, tobacco barns and a distillery. A brewery even operates here on the site of the oldest brewery west of the Hudson River in New York.
- miguelcaraballo1@duanehallock the basement of the brewery is awesome. 😀😀
- mindy_gunterGreat pic
- duanehallock@mindy_gunter - Thank you. 🙏🙏
- dianemariesmithLoving the flag and flowers 💐 🇺🇸!
- duanehallockThanks, @dianemariesmith. Those elements do add a nice splash of color.
- midwestlivingmagLove this @duanehallock! May we share on social media with credit?
- duanehallockOf course, @midwestlivingmag. I'd be honored to have you share this photo. Thank you.
- ttinkcWatched the flowers being watered on Saturday...always a great getaway. 🍻💐🌸🌹🌻
- duanehallock@ttinkc - We missed each other by a day. Yes, this is a great getaway, isn't it.
- pammmorganGreat shot!
- sapphire50@duanehallock that's what I really like about our quaint little towns so close to us is that we can on a whim and get there and enjoy them!
- duanehallock@sapphire50 - After you liked my previous comment to you I realized autocorrect had inserted the word "environments" when I intended "encouraging." My fingers are better at snapping pictures than at typing comments. 😎
- duanehallock@seekingsurnames - Just saw your nice comment. Thanks. I hope people can envision themselves "stepping into" my pictures. 🙏📷🌹
- sapphire50@duanehallock autocorrect is the pits! 😂 I felt you meant something else,it's all good👍🏻just keep the great photos coming🙌🏻
- andersvisualAnother perfect shot! Love your feed!
- duanehallock@andersvisualkc - Thank you, Jared. I appreciate the kind words of a fellow photographer.
- runwithitbandlove your ambition ! keep going !
- thefireartistNice Pic!
- sherryheidaphotographyLove the storefront sidewalks of days gone by. 😄
- duanehallock@sherryheidaphotography - I could get lost for hours walking around places like this just taking pictures and enjoying the beauty.
Log in to like or comment.