adelineer_Thinking about this buckwheat pancakes with matcha cream, a side of caramelised banana & a generous drizzle of 100% maple syrup on a rainy Monday morning. 😋 Stay warm & dry peeps! 💦 I made using 1/2 tsp of @matchateahaus green tea powder & approximately 85g of @nudiejuice coconut yogurt. ➡️ I skipped the sweetener in my matcha cream as I'm already using the maple syrup as a topping. But if you're just making the matcha cream on its own, add in approx I tsp of maple syrup to sweeten. ➡️ Make sure the maple syrup you're using is 100% and there's no added sugar or nasties! 💚 I have also shared 3 quick & easy breakfast ideas that are healthy & delicious in my latest video - direct link in bio x
- janine_holisticnutritionistMatcha cream! I've never tried before but such a fabulous idea
- eatthisburnthatPancakes for lyf
- paleopowercoupleAhhhh yum!! I want this!!
- nat_hax😍😍😍 this looks delicious! Love the matcha cream 🤤
- successforeveriwonaPerfect 👌
- eatprayworkoutOh nice combo! Haven't tried that befor
- youtotallygotthisCaramelised bananas are one of my fav things ever! ❤
- her.nourishedI'd be thinking about them too! They look divinr
- travelsportrepeatSuper cool
- emmalouiserentonI'll take every last one!
- fafitsakegreat pics ;)
- rawemtreatsThis looks amazing. Love a toffee banana
- adelineer_@healthyhappyhabits same here! I have yet to perfect my matcha latte!
- adelineer_@janine_holisticnutritionist super easy to make!! Give it a go!
- goodfoodweekI need to get my hands on some of that matcha cream
Log in to like or comment.