guacasaurus_mexZombie: Player vs Monster is now available for download! Take your Dreamcast online and head to the link shown above to download the game directly to your VMU. This has only been tested with Planetweb 2.62, compatability with other browsers is not guaranteed.
Thanks to Dan @dreampipe.net for hosting this.
For those wanting an SD iso or standard .cdi, I'll post one in the future including updated versions of my other games with minor bug fixes. This is a Dreampipe exclusive for now 😜
#sega #dreamcast #segadreamcast #dreamcastcollection #vmu #visualmemoryunit #zombie #indiedev #pixelart #pixel #gaming #portablegaming #retrocollective #retrocollection #planetweb #dreampipe
- techfortressnice post!
- randomretroamThese are awesome! I wish I knew how to program for VMU's. It seems like a lot of fun
- guacasaurus_mexThere's a few examples around on the internet if you want to learn ☺ @randomretroam
- randomretroamI'll definitely look into it! Do you have any recommendations or should I just wing it?
- javiergov¿Recomiendas algún mod para instalarle una batería recargable o que dure más en las VMU?
- sunsetswirlCongrats on the launch! Thanks for taking a CDI into consideration, useful for us who don't have the SD card accessory or Dream Pi or dial-up (do people still do that on DC?). Until then, will continue enjoying Street Race. :D
- guacasaurus_mex@randomretroam there's a good Tetris example around which is where I started. It was written by Marcus Comstedt who also wrote the VMU assembler you'll need to compile your games. I'd start with those two things ☺
Log in to like or comment.