- glued_n_screwedThanks to @milwaukeetool, @ryobipowertools, @arcticcove, and @ridgidpowertools for helping me dry this spar urethane.
Love having enough fans to go around and keep shop dust off the finish.
- glued_n_screwed#maker #makerjourney #GluedNScrewed #GNS #toolsofthetrade #toolporn #powertools #toolblogger #brandlove #woodworking #welding #making #tools #DIY #DIYer #doityourself #homeproject #clientwork #TeamGNS #NBHD #TeamRIDGID #ArcticCove #RyobiNation #M8th
- johnniestoffelI just blew my shop out today with the leaf blower. First time in a couple years...and it was BAD! Should be better now as far as dust goes.
- oldirtykincI can't wait to see
- curtiscustomwoodworkAren't you scared of blowing dust into your finish?
- gingerwoodworksWhich one are you a fan of?! #seewhatIDidThere
- glued_n_screwed@curtiscustomwoodwork Not at all. Do this all the time. Clean and sweep the shop, close all the doors and it comes out perfect. cc: @toolboxbuzz
- glued_n_screwed@gingerwoodworks Haha! Depends, The Ridgid is the quietest, the ArcticCove has a mister, the Ryobi is the smallest and the Milwaukee puts out the most air.
- toolboxbuzz@glued_n_screwed @curtiscustomwoodwork I do the same thing (blow the shop out) and run an air cleaner but I still get a few nubs (in 10% thinned polyurethane).
- curtiscustomwoodwork@glued_n_screwed I guess if your shop is spotless lol, mine would never be dust free enough to dry in such a way lol
- glued_n_screwed@curtiscustomwoodwork @toolboxbuzz Another thing that helps is placing the fans at a 90° or slight upward angle...keeps any particulates movin' away from your piece.
- curtiscustomwoodwork@glued_n_screwed that makes sense, I might have to try it out
- igdesignlaJust need the Makita and you'll have them all!
- allamericantradesman@glued_n_screwed thanks for all the great tips! Love it!
- arcticcoveNice! 👌