errin.krystal.bookishwriterWANTED: Bloggers/Reviewers/Bookstagrammers to participate in upcoming cover reveal/arc reviews/ and release-day promos for an adult, high-fantasy novella.
Rated EDM for heavy use of elves, dragons, and magic. Featuring battles, romance, and adventure, with a guest appearance by a roguish dwarf.
Also includes sexy bits.
Yes, as you can see I am currently seeking assistance with some upcoming promotional stuff and things. Why, you might ask?
Because my book, The Last Dragon Rider, is so very close to getting its release date! I have received my preliminary galley and am working on some final line edits before it’s off to the copy editor.
Then release date!
Hence, I am currently seeking those who might be interested in getting my book some pre-release exposure.
If you like high fantasy with strong romantic elements, then take a look at the synopsis for The Last Dragon Rider.
Trained as an elite warrior from childhood, the elven crown prince Flintathriël fights to bring a stop to a war that began before he was born. With the aid of his betrothed Sairalindë, a skilled mage and dragon rider in her own right, they must find the Book of Souls – an ancient and mysterious tome rumored to have belonged to the god Hath’Raal.
When the missing book turns up in the hands of Mnuvae, the bastard child of the dead king, Flintathriël finds himself fighting to not only save his people from this new threat but also trying to keep Sairalindë safe when Mnuvae takes over the dragons in her attempt to win back the kingdom she believes is rightfully hers.
The love Flintathriël and Sairalindë share shines pure and true, but when the smoke of the battle clears, will their hearts survive the aftermath of war or will their love become a casualty that cannot be revived?
Does that pique your interest? If yes, then drop me a line with any blog/goodreads/bookstagram links you might have.
If no, then thank you for reading.
#bookstagram, #bookgram, #booktography, #instabooks #igreads #bibliophile #booknerd #bookaholic #bookphotography #booklove #booklover #bookworm #bookishfeatures #bookstagrammer #bookgeek #bookstagramfeature #read #reading #bookblogger #bookreview
- elvenlibraryI would totally be interested! It sounds awesome. I'm a Bookstagram page and I'm starting up my own blog soon but don't have a link yet!
- errin.krystal.bookishwriter@elvenlibrary Fantastic! Thank you! I've actually been following your bookstagram for a while. 😊I'll make a note and be in touch soon.
- firstname.lastname@example.org awesome! 💕💕
- e.c.victoriaThis sounds really interesting! I personally am not taking on anything else with a deadline at this time but if you think it would be helpful I'd be happy to share your request to my story.?
- email@example.com That would definitely be appreciated, thank you!
- lizbies_nerdy_worldWow your books sounds great ☺
- errin.krystal.bookishwriter@lizbies_nerdy_world thank you! Would you be interested in helping me out with cover reveals and reviews by any chance?
- lizbies_nerdy_worldI definitely would! 😊
- errin.krystal.bookishwriter@lizbies_nerdy_world awesome! I'll be in touch soon! Thank you!
Log in to like or comment.