aiplifestyleMy guy does not eat gluten free. But today when I busted open the bag of @sietefoods lime flavored grain free chips he DUG IN. It was the perfect snack for the final four of the NCAA and these chips passed the 'I eat gluten, but will eat these chips' test. Milo the pug liked them too ❤ Was so happy that NorCal Whole Foods is carrying these chips. Hopefully they will carry the tortillas soon too!
- cmmaiori@aiplifestyle I LOVE the lime flavored ones! They're so good! 😍
- stephiescupcakeryLove these!!!!
- janeensThese are addictive.. I can eat the whole bag..😊
- graycatdesignsI haven't been able to eat corn chips in years. These are amazing!
- karenw0716I love tortillas
- cleanfooddailyLove those chips but r they AIP compliant?
- shonutritionPretty cool
- pureandsimplenourishmentThose chips are amazing!!!
- peach1204@cleanfooddaily no, they have chia seeds
- aiplifestyle@cleanfooddaily the lime flavor had chia seeds.
- wholefoodssonomacounty@aiplifestyle tortillas spotted at the Sonoma store.
- motherrootllcThose are delish
- anashepherdDoh! I got so excited since they look so good! Looks like they all have chia seeds so not compliant for full AIP :( Bummer!
- nikiyaschwarzCute dudes you got there.
- sweetpoawesomeLove the pug!
Log in to like or comment.