visitsaskatoonHappy weekend everyone! @j3anhuang here—artist and pharmacy student at the U of S. I'll be taking over the Tourism Saskatoon Instagram for the next few days and I'm excited to show you what I love about S'toon! There is always something new to see and do here.
To begin, the Delta Bessborough hotel is one of the most iconic buildings in the city. Who would ever get tired of admiring this magnificent castle-like structure? The Bess isn't the only interesting building downtown though: if you look closely, you'll see all sorts of fun and intricate architectural styles.
This is my favourite viewpoint of Saskatoon's skyline: between Sask Crescent E and 15th Street E. Here you will find a quiet spot and a clear vantage point of the river, Broadway bridge, and downtown. While you're there, take a stroll down the Meewasin trail and enjoy the beautiful houses along Sask Crescent E. #Saskatooning
- mrshadleyxoWhere I got engaged ❤️ The Bez is just breathtaking!
- pjonahbellGreat shots!
- yali_li1205Love your writing and photos! Definitely will visit this spot!
- joanneo71That was one of my favourite views! I was pharmacy student there once and a resident of University Drive. Enjoy all the moments!
- enidhuangstellar shots !!🤘🏼👊🏼
- shaylovesnachoesWow these are amazing!!
- brooklynfiesel❤ this!
- visitsaskatoon#explorecanada #exploresask #travelcanada #canada #exploreyxe #livingyxe #yxe #saskatoon #igcanada #tourcanada #🇨🇦#sk
Log in to like or comment.