maggieelainediy#vintagesewingpatterns ...a lovely lady from my sewing machine class gave me an amazing assortment of vintage patterns that she has collected over the years. She is retired and no longer sews clothes, but she makes amazing quilts and does mind-blowing embroidery, she also knits. Her stash and sewing room is so dreamy😍. I knew I had received a treasure, but @diaryofasewingfanatic schooled me this morning on just how much of a treasure some of these patterns are! Since I have started sewing and taking the time to chase after my passion and learn more, I find that my passion has started to chase after me. I am such a sentimental person and things like this mean so much to me! Oh and btw, I have been sleeping on burdastyle magazines, she gave me over 40 of those with the patterns still inside, plus #sewingbooks and #fabric :
#vintagesewing #sewingpatterns #vintage #sewingblogger #sewingblog #handmade #sew #ilovesewing #memade #sewsewsew #isew #makeyourownclothes #imakemyownclothes #diyblogger #doityourself #diyblog #diy #sewinglove #sewcialists #sewersofinstagram #sewing #30plusstyle #dressmaker #maggieelainediy
- tankenbranI have the Vogue pattern for the black suit ( Guy LaRocha?) What a blessing.
- maggieelainediy@tankenbran ...omg, that one is gorgeous, I was checking that one out last night thinking about if I want to make it soon or later in the year
- jotaceaxexoriosHeyyy gift some
- maggieelainediy@jotaceaxexorios ...definitely sharing some with my local sewing pals 😊
- pammyohSo cool!
- iliveabundantly.mrs.davisThat is so awesome 😍
- chel05pWow! So lucky!
- simplysewnbydrThis happened to me once. Treasure it!
- octavia.ivyWhat a blessing.
- thaliap1Wow that is a whole lot of patterns. I am so glad you like them. Have fun.
- maggieelainediy@thaliap1 ...omg! Hi!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!! It's been so fun looking through these! Really appreciative 😙
- cucicucicooLucky you!!
- robertswife_collectionThat's a blessimg
- fauxgetaboutitWow! That is an amazing collection. BTW, La Fred patterns are supposed to be very well drafted. From Fred Bloeblum (sp ?) who used to teach at The Sewing Workshop in San Francisco in the day. And I love Stretch N Sew. Also well drafted.
- maggieelainediy@fauxgetaboutit ...so good to know! I have decided to trace those, something I don't normally do, so I can keep them better longer.
- bydaphneyThe wrap dress! 😍😍😍
- maggieelainediy@bydaphney ... I cut it out already!!😂 I love it!
- bydaphney@maggieelainediy Can't wait to see the finished product.
Log in to like or comment.