jennyfrithI shared in my blog a couple of months ago how I was taking a hiatus from new art projects and journaling, mostly because of some really difficult life-stuff. I think I'm ready to come out of my winter and hibernating. I love that personal growth, just like in nature, includes rest. (those storms though? not fun). Sometimes you have to let the field go fallow. And then spring comes... and new life, and birds, and singing. 🌳 In what season of growth are you?
- jennyfrith#artjournaling #journalpages #creativityfound #calledtobecreative #grow #jennysjournalpages
- sophiethurlowYay, good to have you back Jenny after your much needed rest. X
- meatybohemianI agree that rest is precious. And I'm grateful for you, that you have been able to have it. I'm in a winter bursting to become spring and it's requiring lots of patience ;-).
- jennyfrith@sophiethurlow thanks for sticking through it with me, Sophie ❤
- jennyfrith@meatybohemian winter is the worst. Xoxox I'm grateful for you too, Amy. Hope your spring comes soon.
- sophiethurlow@jennyfrith Always here for you Jenny. X
- izabelacichanskaIt's still winter in my life❄ I miss spring🌿
- jennyfrith@izabelacichanska xoxoxo you're not alone. ❤️
- vpitbull10It's still winter here in FL 😕😞
Log in to like or comment.