mehlstaubundofenduftExploring unknown cities and countries bakeries are always my point to start - admiring displays of rustic breads and sweet treats tells me quite a bit about the people who like to eat them. At Madrid we had the best start at Panic with one of these whole wheat sourdoughs 👌🏻 #panicmadrid #foodtravel #showmeyourbreads
- mehlstaubundofenduft@omalore jo, er war ganz gut - obwohl ich ein bisschen schockiert bin, dass es hier tatsächlich sieben Grad kälter als in Berlin ist 😂
- mehlstaubundofenduft@justaddbazil 🙏🏻🙌🏻🎈
- holasusNice ✨
- iamtysiaSo beautiful! Hope you're having a great time in Madrid, Susanna! Did I see correctly in your story that you went to a Real Madrid game? 😉 I went to their game three weeks ago. 😊
- mehlstaubundofenduft@holasus yes Susana, they had beautiful breads!
- mehlstaubundofenduft@iamtysia oh yes, Madrid is a really majestic yet vibrant city! And indeed, we were at a match at Santiago Bernabeou yesterday, a really impressive stadium, too!
- beurrenoisette_What glorious loaves and a feast for the senses!
- sophisticatedfoodiesophisticated indeed 👌
- fritzieWhat a lovely way to travel, I also explore bakeries and usually eat my way around the city to learn more about it. Spain is my most favorite food destination. ❤
- hannygbBread looks great!
- vegandefinedThis one is smart
- thebachelorchefThis is great
- mehlstaubundofenduft@beurrenoisette_ indeed it was 🙌🏻
- mehlstaubundofenduft@fritzie think it's a really good way to travel - what can be more easily shared like food, isn't it?
- mehlstaubundofenduft@hannygb very small selection but amazing loafs! Most of them preordered. I was lucky to get one on stumbling on these unprepared 😏
- we.journeyWünsche dir einen schönen Tag 🌸
Log in to like or comment.