blackbird_morganHas anyone with #celiac ever tried @newbelgium #glutiny without puking their brains out??? I'm not gonna lie-their disclaimer scares the crap out of me...
- stephieblackI haven't been diagnosed with celiacs but I'm extremely sensitive and get migraines almost instantly after having been glutened and this is my favorite beer and have had zero reaction.
- becka_beesI've tried the golden ale version numerous times with zero problems.
- athertonbakingcoIt's terrible!
- mollstxsIt really doesn't taste that good. Im not celiac but I am auto immune and it seems to be fine for me.
- zekeurrabazo😂 lol its not the best tasting beer that's for sure
- blackbird_morgan@zekeurrabazo LOL! Thanks for the honesty you guys. My body loves you forever! @mollstxs @athertonbakingco !!!!
- waxinggibbouspotteryI'm scared to try it, feel like it never tastes good enough to be worth the risk. Have you had Glutenberg from Montreal? Or Groundbreaker from Portland? They're my faves
- nataliedehavencakesGhostfish is awesome! I've tried the grapefruit IPA and it's awesome!
- blackbird_morgan@waxinggibbouspottery @nataliedehavencakes I will have to try all of these! Thanks for the suggestions-I've actually been on the hunt for the best GF beers for a sourdough starter I've been experimenting with, so this is all wonderful info. I DID not try the Glutiny. Not worth the risk at all!
- shop.asanaThis one is definitely nice
- waxinggibbouspottery@nataliedehavencakes yes, they're out of Seattle. Too bad we don't get them on the east coast
- albertlzm🍂 🙉
- devotionvodkaLove it!
Log in to like or comment.