aleceronzinoD E L I C I O U S • A M B I G U I T Y
"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity." // Gilda Radner //
- srowenhorstI love this, Alece ❤😘
- soeverydayOh man. My heart. I'm feeling the need to send you a lengthy catch up email. ❤️
- nateonamissionF yes.
- gena_m_One of my all-time favorite quotes.
- kstrandlundOne of my favorites 😳
- aleceronzino@soeveryday Please do! 💕
Log in to like or comment.