northloreI just kicked off the wildcrafting season this morning by gathering poplar buds to lunar infuse into the Tacamahac Skin Stick. (Tacamahac is an ancient word that means "healing poplar resin".) I prefer to use the buds from recently fallen branches so as not to inhibit new leaf growth, cause I'm a good little treehugger like that.
- novemberwildBeen using this like crazy on my new tattoo! Works great!
- northlore@novemberwild Awesome, I found it worked super well for healing mine too. Beautiful new tattoo, by the way!
- the.botanicalThat is very kind of you! (I was a little shocked to catch a glimpse of all those branches at first! 🙈) Great idea.
- amyleighengelCan I come visit next weekend and craft with you? I'll text ya 😘
- email@example.com Thanks! Those spring winds blow through in perfect time for fallen branches full of buds. 💨
Log in to like or comment.