julesfood64c Egg w/ponzu, togarashi n' sesame chile oil... Simple delicious combo and one of my favorite ways to enjoy sous vide eggs. I haven't sous vide eggs in a while, so I threw a couple in yesterday. I prefer a 63c runny yolk, but the whites are always a bit loose/jiggly. 64c yolk is still velvety smooth with bit firmer whites. What's your favorite time n' temp ?
And.... Have a fabulous weekend !
- eatyourcalories@__maggiee sounds soo good!!
- __maggiee@eatyourcalories please make it for me k thankss🙌🙌🙏🏻
- eatyourcaloriesHA, you gotta come be sous chef 😁😁@__maggiee
- impulsively@jkaic_ you may want to try this!
- s_eeker_s@angicastles gimme
- thehungrypedestriansWe prefer 64c 🥚 too!
- annkimnguyen@theofficialrick let's make this pleaseeeeee
- julesfood@adriannacosta 😁👍🏻
- julesfood@bumpy_bitz 😂😂thanks BB 😂😉👋🏻👋🏻
- julesfood@thehungrypedestrians 😃👍🏻
- mightyinthemittenOmg yes, my fave condiments and a 60degree egg always wins!
- nocrumbsleftoh my gosh this egg is everything @julesfood 🥚🥚🥚🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳
- ks_ate_hereHow you make even this look amazing is beyond me.
- rootsandrye@julesfood 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Log in to like or comment.