- themartincoxRest in peace Mike. A human being who has inspired me so much in the 5 years I've been cycling, he completed his round the world record the week after I had ridden lejogle and I was in awe of him, as I have been since that time.
A genuine hero to many, a man who truly lived.
My heart aches at the loss for his family.
Rest in peace Mike.
- duracellphillySuch a huge loss
- abipurnellopeSo sorry x
- tanjadebieLost for words... Rest In Peace Mike. You will be missed, all the best to his family and loved ones.
- thompson54dtSuch tragic news. It is made worse by knowing that it could happen when Mike was doing what he loved.
- team_barleyAwful news to wake up to. A true inspiration. RIP.
- samjdaltonSo terribly terribly sad. The word legend is used far too often, but for him it is well and truly deserved. RIP Mike
- perveloNo words 😢
- pedalpilotsDevastating news for everyone today. Sobering and a reminder to us all how close we all run to the edge at times. RIP Mike Hall 🙏
- blaknwytSo good