- lauraecrock☔️ April TBR: Super Ambitious, Likely Impossible, Intentionally Historical-Themed!
Two fun library books, one book club book, and five books I own but haven't read yet. Let's do this!
What's your April TBR pile look like? Have you read any of these books? What are your thoughts? I've read a few of these authors before and I know I'll love them (Alcott, Gabaldon, Stratford, Lee, Carson), so I'm excited to dive in!
#books #bookgram #tbr #tbrpile #apriltbr #bookstagram #igreads #igbooks #vsco #vscoreads #vscobooks #katealcott #dianagabaldon #pamjenoff #lilykoppel #jordanstratford #staceylee #beatrizwilliams #raecarson
- alexalovesbooksMy April TBR is also going to be ambitious! Mostly because I didn't really get a chance to read a lot in March. Good luck with the reading!
- bringmybooksThe Orphan's Tale!! I can't wait to see what you think of this one. ❤️
- fostermonstersI just finished Like A River Glorious 2 days ago! I was mildly unsatisfied with the ending - which I suppose is appropriate since there's still one book to go. I'm ready for the next one!
- lauraecrock@alexalovesbooks I got the impression you traveled a lot in March?
- lauraecrock@bringmybooks will let you know!
- lauraecrock@fostermonsters OH FINALLY! Haha I'm not surprised by the ending. That's the downside of series books sometimes.
- alexalovesbooks@lauraecrock Not particularly. Just last weekend when we went up to Cape Cod! But my parents are in town 😊