- food_to_glowMoqueca is Brazil's answer to France's bouillabaisse and Portugal's caldeirada. Filled with fish, prawns, peppers, tomatoes, onions, garlic and leaf coriander, this easy, healthy fish stew is one of Brazil's standout dishes. What makes it *amazing* is coconut milk. And what makes it easy and affordable is using frozen fish. Andrew, my husband and chief taste-tester, is requesting this every week. I kid you not. My recipe, commissioned by @icelandfoods, is on the blog just now. If you like fish, I pinky promise you will ❤❤❤ this. .
#ad #PowerofFrozen #healthyeats #getinmybelly #eatwhatyoulove #flatlaystyle #onthetable #lovefood #instafoodie #eatwelllivewell #realfood #lovefood #sponsored #icelandfoods #fishfriday #fish🐟 #whatsfordinner #easyrecipe
- patisseriemakesperfectI love that pan and the bouillabaisse inside it looks amazing!
- food_to_glow@patisseriemakesperfect Thank you, Angela. The pot is a clay one, from @tierranegra_uk. I've got matching bowls too. 😊😊
- food_to_glow@cerikitchen Thank you, Ceri. It really does. It's Andrew's current fave fish dish. He's done it for his poker buddies too. 😊😊
- food_to_glow@junewellnesszone thank you June. That's kind of you 😊😊
- food_to_glow@real_food_rx 😊😊😊
- food_to_glow@supergolden88 It's a current fave. What's your current favourite dish you and your family love? If you can narrow it down. 😊😊
- annjennygLooks delicious! Will check out the recipe 😄
- food_to_glow@annjennyg thank you, lovely. Let me know if you make it 😊😊
- roughmeasuresSuch vibrant colours here too!
- choclette8That looks gloriously colourful and inviting.
- kateveggiedessertsI love how convenient frozen ingredients are!
- domestic_gothessI love Moqueca, it is so flavourful! Beautiful styling too :)
- food_to_glow@choclette8 thanks Choclette. I wonder how it would work with beans or tofu and something like Old Bay seasoning?
- food_to_glow@domestic_gothess a fellow moqueca lover! Thanks Hannah 😊😊
- food_to_glow@kateveggiedesserts They are the saviour of many a dinner I suspect 😊😊
- food_to_glow@roughmeasures Cheers Sus. It is quite bright!
- tangoraindropThat stew looks SO good! I have that clay pot too!
- fabfood4allGorgeous dish Kellie-)
- foodiequineThat sounds like my kind of fish dish