candacecbureNot Today Satan 🤣🚫😈
- traceyleclerc@defactowitch WRONGGG!!!!!
- traceyleclerc@dyomon sorry dude, but she's RIGHT. Personally I've heard it and said it my whole life (45yr) and my grandparents have used it their whole lives and their parents before them! Guess where they heard it? CHURCH!!! Face it, you've got nothing else to say to all of Candace's supporters, cause you've been proven wrong a hundred times, as the other naysayers and haters on here have also been proven wrong. So please just grow up, leave it alone, leave Candace's Instagram page (why are you on here? To spread hate?).
- traceyleclerc@dimedetti there's no irony here. Your drag queen person took that saying from Christian's! It's been said by Christian's for hundreds of years! In my family, we've been saying it since my great grandparents did. Just stop hating already and leave Candace alone.
- traceyleclerc@kaylamariamartin12 It's been said in my family since my great grandparents too! Funny how small minded some people can be. I can't believe all the haters on here. Candace shouldn't have to deal with this.
- traceyleclerc@marissaque I'm sorry to say you're wrong, but this phrase has been in the Christian culture for a very long time! It's been said in my family since my great grandparents said it! Where did they hear it ? From their church! So stop saying the credit for this phrase is from a drag queen! And if you hate her so much, why are in on her Instagram??? People like you follow people you hate just so you can spread hate. So please, for the love of God and all things good, unfollow Candace, and have a nice day!
- traceyleclerc@britnicoleparker I agree with you! Every time I used to see a rainbow, it made me think of God's promise to never flood the earth again. But these days, when I see a rainbow I think of the gay people. And just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I'm a homophobic person. Just because I don't necessarily agree with that lifestyle doesn't mean I hate them, cause I don't. But, I still wish they would have used a different symbol, and not the rainbow. I can't believe how many people on here are saying that phrase was made up by a drag person! In my family, it's been said for 4 generations! Thank you for standing up for Candace.
- firstname.lastname@example.org Ours too! It's been said in our family for 4 generations! So I don't see how they can claim a drag queen just made up this phrase!
- traceyleclerc@emma_paramore You are so WRONG!!! Do you seriously believe that your beloved gay drag queen thought of that phrase all by herself??? Then get your head out of your arse, cause that phrase has been around for at least 200 years. My family's been saying it for 4 long generations. It's been said in every Christian church I've been too, over the last 40+ years! There's all this proof, yet you still claim your gay friend made up this phrase and had tshirts made??? Well FYI my mom had a shirt with this phrase in the 1970's! Her parents gave it to her. They're Christian's. Did your drag queen make her shirts before 1970?!? Didn't think so. So unless you know what you're talking about, keep your mouth closed and your wrong information about when a shirt was made, to yourself!
- traceyleclerc@tylerxbadu sorry to burst your bubble... but this shirt (and the phrase) have been around waaay longer than your gay friend! My mom had a t-shirt with that phrase in 70's!!! We're Christian's, and our family has been saying that phrase for 4 generations! I e heard it in MANY churches! So don't you dare say your drag friend coined this phrase or the shirt!!! Know your facts before you spew hatred.
- traceyleclerc@cyberangelboy28 WRONG. Check history. It's a Christian saying going back hundreds of years! It's so funny that all the people who are defending the drag queen, haven't bothered to check their facts! It's been said looong before your drag friend was born!!!
- emma_paramore@traceyleclerc cute you. This was like a month ago nearly get over it 😘😘😘😘😘 I'm too busy watching ru Paul's drag race to be bothered to comment back... you say I'm being hateful, so are you, contradictory 🤔
- tylerxbadu@traceyleclerc There was no "hatred spewed" and for you to say "your gay friend" and "drag friend" shows that the real discrimination and hate is in your heart, not mine dear. You took the time out of your adult life to comment back to everyone you believe "offends" your religious counterpart. Get over it, it was a joke. If you'd like me to I'll pray to Jesus that you can gain a sense of humor and that he blesses you with a life where you won't have to spend hours commenting back.
- tylerxbadu@traceyleclerc I also want you to take the time to google the phrase "Not today Satan" and tell me what pops up. Google will shows what's most relevant TODAY when it comes to the phrase.
- traceyleclerc@chloemaurello I really am confused why you and the other mean people keep saying that the gay drag queen man made up this phrase! For the hundredth time, that saying has been around way longer than your gay drag queen guy! In my family alone, it's been said for 4 generations! Loooong before the drag queen was even born! My mom even had a shirt with that saying in the 70's! Get a grip on reality and admit when you're wrong. And FYI not all Christians hate gay people! Maybe you've just met the wrong ones. But seriously, what do we have to do to prove to you people that this saying and shirt were around way before your gay friend??? He did NOT make up that saying! It's been around forever! Do I have to get my 91 yr old grandma to tell you how long her family has heard and said that phrase? Do I have to try and find my mom's t-shirt from 1970 that says Not today Satan??? What will it take to prove it to you??? I'm sure your gay friend is really nice and all, but he did not make up, or think up that saying.
- traceyleclerc@cyberangelboy28 the stupid ones are the ones that don't know this phrase does not belong to a drag queen. He did not think up this phrase on his own. It's been around forever. Did your drag queen friend have this shirt in 1970 like my mom did? Did your drag queen friend say this phrase for 200+ years? Didn't think so. Have a nice day. Jesus loves you!
- traceyleclerc@candacecbure I'm glad you have such a thick skin! Praise the Lord!!! I wish you could delete all the negative people and comments. They're wrong and we all know it. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! Thank you for not giving up. You're a shining light.
- defactowitch@traceyleclerc Mmmmk. Cause you're so right about everything in this world. Get off your high horse and quit the delusions. 🖕🏼
- defactowitch@traceyleclerc Seems you have a little bit of a lesbo crush on Candace Cameron. I don't even defend my bf like that. Do you have a life?
- pizzaqueeeeeeeen@traceyleclerc "They're wrong and we all know it." You're the kind of people that give Christianity a fucked up name. Congrats. And no, an ignorant brat is not a "shining light"
- ncmomma76I love your shirt and would love to have one, where did you get it?
Log in to like or comment.