joanakobHe asked me if we can be more than friends, I said "No", he disappeared. This one scenario is all too familiar for most ladies nowadays, globally. It bothers me to highlight the fact that many girls are stigmatised for saying " No" by their friends, relatives or even the guy himself. They say it's emasculating, you're acting tough, you're being snobbish, you will end up unmarried... #NewPost #LinkInBio #SeriousTalk "Don't Settle. Know your worth. Then add tax to it!
- timahny@joanakob Great advise
- joanakob@timahny thank you 😊🌌
- woman_of__virtue🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️running to go feed myself with some great writing , and yes! We need to know our worth ladies.. it's imperative, it's vital, i can't even stress enough on how important it is!
- joanakob@woman_of__virtue absolutely! It's a continuous journey of self love, and discovering self worth. Thank you! 😊🙌
- abaswotsAdd tax to it 🔥🙆🙆🙆
- joanakob@abaswots You know!!! 🙌🙌🌌🌌💪
Log in to like or comment.