- chachickenpieYesterday's indulgence was a 6-course meal at Les Amis, a French restaurant with two Michelin stars and ranked 16th in Asia's 50 Best Restaurants. I think this must be the fanciest meal I've had and it was a great experience. I liked how each dish was served with an explanation, kind of like the server telling you a story about the food. It's art in food form! I hope I get to try other Singapore restaurants from the list (e.g. Andre, Odette, Burnt Ends)! .
Here's the menu for this meal: .
- amuse bouche: smoked river salmon and eel with baby leek
- (signature) cold angel hair pasta balanced with kombu, caviar and truffle
- (signature) langoustine with courgette and an emulsion of extra virgin olive oil
- seasonal white asparagus
- turbot fish
- lamb cooked in a veil of spinach served with green asparagus and stuffed morel mushroom
- sugar sphere with seasonal strawberries, sorbet and a hint of lime
#LesAmis #LesAmisRestaurant #MichelinStar #Michelin #SGfood #SGfoodie #SGdesserts #foodstagram #IGeats #finedining #ExploreSingapore
- author.marianteeEverything looks gorgeous! 😍
- chef_sebastien_lepinoyThx you very much to visit us 😊
- firstname.lastname@example.org Yes, it was a feast for the eyes and the taste buds.😋
- email@example.com 🙌🙌🙌
- chachickenpie@chef_sebastien_lepinoy Thank you for the lovely meal! 😁 It was a great way to celebrate my birthday.
- chuchay.d@chachickenpie is that my gift from years back? 😘 nakatuntong sa top rated resto! 😁😁😁
- firstname.lastname@example.org Yep, nagamit ko na sya every year since binigay mo hehe. Nadala ko sa Bintan diba?😅😂
- clubvivreHey howdy hi!