stephanywritesSo, real talk: I've been struggling with loneliness for the past few weeks. The kind of deep-in-your-bones, pit-of-your-stomach loneliness. The kind of loneliness where I feel a voice whisper to me that I'm not enough and I never will be. I've been doing really, really well living on my own, but the reality of my aloneness hit me upside the head this month. I don't have any words of wisdom, other than I know this is a season. They are all seasons. The happiness, the sadness, the joy, the grief. We can't have one without the other. The good follows the bad follows the good. I know I won't ALWAYS be lonely. I know I will one day look back on these days I went to bed alone, desperately craving my person next to me, and realize it was all a season. As my friend/life coach/therapist/dating guru @lindaeatsworld told me, I will have my epic love story one day. And I will find my way out of this current loneliness. I know I will. I just have to trust, let the loneliness be what it is for right now, and keep my heart open. If you're struggling, just know I am right there with you and we've got this. 👊🏼
- lindaeatsworldAll the hugs. Love you so much.
- weirdgirlblogSharing your truth is so brave.
- stephanywrites@weirdgirlblog Woke up thinking "Ahhh, did I REALLY post that?!" But alas, here it is. Vulnerability is terrifying.
- weirdgirlblog@stephanywrites Yep you totally did. Maybe your vulnerability will help someone else. And you're being real, which is awesome.
- kanderson0618Your honesty and vulnerability is amazing. I want to be you when I grow up.
Log in to like or comment.