eatthegainsWrap it up Wednesday going down! This weeks wrap includes roasted chicken breast, @lovebeets, quinoa, @lillyshummus, cucumber, and sprouts. Paired it with some sauerkraut and rainbow carrots #wrapitupwednesday
More importantly, we saw beauty and the beast last night and it was so good!! Who has seen it?? Michael has wanted to go the past few weeks I kept putting it off for some reason. Pretty sure it's because it wasn't one of my favs growing up because I was terrified of the beast 🤣 well it surpassed my expectations and I highly recommend it. Now let's get Disney to remake some more...my vote is the little mermaid!!
- hellotofit_I think I saw love Beets at Costco I need to get them!!
- eatthegains@eating_peanut_better me too! I've been on a kick with them lately
- eatthegains@meal_appeal yes it so so good!! And thank you!
- eatthegains@eatsociety it was! Def hit the spot
- eatthegains@allinnutrition thank you!
- eatthegains@hellotofit_ yep, that is where I get mine! Just picked up more yesterday
- ilkasblogLove this much nutrition in a wrap!!
- eatthegains@ilkasblog I like to pack it in there 😊😊
- email@example.com_box so good! have you tried a collard wrap before?
- selfiesaladsYum!! 💚
- clean.fit_box@eatthegains NO! But want to immediately...
- eatthegains@selfiesalads so good!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org_box yes! Let me know when you do and how you like it!
- eatthegains@danihorner_ so good!! Have you tried one before?
- danihorner_@eatthegains no I have to try it soon!!😍
- _positivevibe_@eatthegains what kinda green are you using for the wrap? It looks hearty 😊
- eatthegains@_positivevibe_ it's a few collard greens! They are so good and hold up so well
Log in to like or comment.