ashleykikerI read a lot of books this month. well I read all of 3 and parts of the other ones. I've never worked so hard on an assignment in my life, currently feeling a mixture of pride and relief. I'm so grateful to everyone that encouraged me when I felt like I was never going to finish and thank you @sarahdiane24 for sending me cookies today. 💕 | special shoutout to @kraftsmencafe, @siphoncoffee, @beanshtx, @a2ndcup, @fixhtx, @eqheights for keeping me caffeinated. #☕️
- holcomblisaYay! Good job!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
- samanthapedrazaSo so proud!!!
- marysentellConnected child and whole brain child 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 I need to try the other ones!! You rock!!! And I miss you!
- ashleykiker@marysentell yessss the best! 💕
- mimixsixThank you sweet sarah!
- unexpectedmelLove this! Fun fact: was learning Theraplay with TBRI therapist while doing final edits on #ItsNotFairBook. So cool to see them together in your pic.
- mrskateywatsonAny of those you recommend for adoptive parents?!?! Besides Connected Child (already got that one 😉)!
- ashleykiker@mrskateywatson YES. basically all of them. A Secure Base is basically about the beginnings of attachment theory, more theory and less practical stuff. It's super interesting but not necessary for adoptive parents to read. But all of the others are such great resources. I would start with Parenting From the Inside Out and Wounded Children Healing Homes.
- mrskateywatsonSweet and am looking them up now!!! I actually read whole@brained child already and loved it 😍 probably will read it more than once!!! Thanks friend!!!
- ashleykiker@mrskateywatson I loved getting to read parts of these books, so much good info! I'm excited for you to read them!! Would love to know your thoughts as you read :)
Log in to like or comment.